Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Open letter to gi manufacturers

If you make a gi for women, we will appreciate it. If you take a woman's build into account, we will be even more likely buy your gi. It is not necessary to cover the gi with Pepto Bismol pink accents (or, Doogie Howser forbid, make a solid pink gi) to entice us. Really, standard white/blue/black gis are fine. Honest. Just make them fit us and we'll be happy. Honestly, I don't even care if you want to keep making the pink ones for the women that like them, but could you please, PLEASE give those of us that don't want to be dressed like a Care Bear some decent options?


Sincerely,
Grumpy Bear

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha. I love it. Actually, I love the idea of dressing like a Care Bear. Maybe I can defeat my partner using the CARE BEAR STARE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i whole-heartedly agree, i'd love something other than "look at me" hot pink

    ReplyDelete