Thursday, February 26, 2009

So, I suck at blogging

Here's the thing. My job blocked http://www.blogger.com/. I can't blog from work. That's when I feel "bloggy". In the evenings, if I'm not training, I play Mafia Wars, Scrabble, Lexulous, Scramble, or Word Twist. I don't do thinking things after work, aside from BJJ. Work uses up all of my thinking power.


Okay, that's not true. I have plenty of thinking power left. I just don't think about blogging when I'm not at work. That's really what it boils down to, I think.


In better news, I'm still keeping track of my training for the month. Unfortunately, February has been crap-tastic for training. I think I've trained 5 times. I spent the first 10 days recovering from a hellacious cold (and I'm still coughing, even now). To make up for it, I'm going to go to NoVA this weekend. I'm going to hit the first hour of the open mat at FightWorks, and then go to Fifty/50 BJJ for the women's class, followed by their open mat. I should make it back to Richmond sometime Saturday evening, as long as I don't collapse on a mat somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Lame excuses - your personal laptop has a wireless internet connection, you can update your blog via email, you can write an entry in a text file and upload it when you get home, and you can blog from your Blackberry. You know, those are just some options off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete