Friday, January 16, 2009

New and Different

First, it seems that I'm going to be a real, live employee of an actual company, instead of being a contractor. Sometime next month, I should be officially official.

Second, Brian just ordered Dish Network. We had satellite when we first moved to Richmond, until cable became available. Then, we switched to cable. Since our cable bill is ridiculous, we're getting rid of the cable and the cable phone. We'll keep our internet with them, but that's all. The Dish plan is WAY cheaper, and has plenty of channels. Plus, I think they're all HD. Woo!

Okay, that's not so much new and different stuff, but I don't have loads of time. I'm really looking forward to the three day weekend here. It's been a pretty taxing week at work, what with the HR dealings and all. I'm really looking forward to training for the next 4 days in a row, and (oddly) toward doing pushups tonight. I sort of like them. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment