Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going to the day class today!

On the last Wednesday of each month, my office has a release (that's an IT thing - it's when our new numbers/routing/whatever other changes the business needs all go live). Today, I came to work at 5 AM so I could do testing before the phone lines officially open. Getting up at 4 AM was painful, but it means that I should be off work by 1 PM. That means that I get to go to the Wednesday day class from 2-4. This is a gi class (unlike the Wednesday evening classes, which I no longer attend).

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the day class. The format for this class is slightly different than the normal classes, because it's normally a small class, with more experienced students. It's also a lot of rolling. I'm just hoping I don't suck too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment